We hope you all managed to have a bit of a break to enjoy the Jubilee weekend.
We’re delighted to welcome the team from TrustFord on board. Having launched their new leasing site relatively recently, we’re pleased to see enquiries already coming in.
Later this month we are planning to attend the LBF event at Alderley Edge, and we will also be at the BVRLA Fleets in Charge Conference in early July. We look forward to seeing you there.
Here’s just some of what we’ve been working on over the last few weeks:
- Added settings to exclude vehicles from rate book uploads, based on manufacturer, model, derivative, cap ID etc.
- Added Deal income section to opportunities, to record income sources and amounts from Dealers, Funders & Partners.
- Improved lead attribution with addition of ‘How did you hear about us?’ field on enquiry forms.
- Added ‘Created by’ column to Offers list in CMS.
- Added ‘Inc VAT’ or ‘Ex VAT’ labels to monthly prices on search results pages.
- Included commentary to indicate the inclusion of road tax for the lease duration on BCH and PCH
- Brokers now receive a notification email when a customer starts but does not complete a Finance Proposal.
- Company name is now displayed on all list pages in CRM, if available.
- Customers are now redirected to a 'thank you' page on the main website after signing an order, making it much easier to track the full customer journey using third-party scripts.
- Relevant reviews now display on Manufacturer pages. Schema markup has also been added, so Manufacturer pages can now show a review score in Google search results.
- Multiple enquiries from the same customer will now be assigned to the same salesperson, when using Round Robin lead allocation
- Added mobile number field to Contacts in CRM
- Auto-quote notification emails now link to the related opportunity
- Dealers now receive an automated email with their signed order attached
Finally, please remember to take a look at the Community section of the platform, for details of any new ideas or requests for changes that we’ve had. If the change is in the Ready column, then we are working on it now, or will be in the next couple of weeks. If you want us to prioritise a particular request, just let us know, and we will review accordingly and get back to you.