Happy New Year to all of you, we hope you had a great Christmas and New Year, and we're looking forward to partnering with you this year, and beyond.
In the last few weeks of 2023 we added two more brokers to the platform, so a warm welcome to iCarLease and Flux Global. We're very pleased to have you onboard.
Whilst we stopped working on new changes a week or so before Christmas, we still managed to deliver some great new features and improvements. We focused on integration with aggregators such as LeaseLoco and Leasing.com, easier pricing, and marketing consent. Thanks for sharing your ideas and feedback, it really helps.
Summary of changes
- New webhook integrations for LeaseLoco, Leasing.com and Auto Lease Compare (to complement the existing one for Cars2Buy). These webhooks allow the aggregator to send enquiries directly into your MotorComplete CRM. If you would like to use any of these webhooks please either contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide details.
- New 'Modifiers' feature, to allow you to easily modify prices in ratebooks and special offers. This feature supports searching by all the usual criteria (e.g. manufacturer, funder, terms etc.) and then presents the results, so you can apply a price modification (e.g. add £5). If you would like to know more, we can demo this feature, or just switch it on, so you can try it yourself.
- We've added 'deal ID' for easy identification of offers. This is a code unique to each special offer, and is displayed on the offer screen and in the broker bar, and can be utilised in the new Modifiers feature.
- Some brokers adjust their rates dependent on the initial term, sometimes referring to this as the 'cost of finance adjustment'. To better support this, we've added a tool to allow you to do it easily from the CRM. It's called 'Missing initial rental adjustment'. The price adjustments are made in percentage terms.
- We've added a new template to the Feeds system, called 'MotorComplete basic'. Some brokers utilise this to create a composite ratebook of all deals loaded to your site.
- We've added a new setting to enable more granular opt-in for marketing from the enquiry forms. Rather than a single opt-in checkbox for marketing, this will show separate checkboxes for email, phone and SMS, and post. If you would like this enabled, please contact support. Note that any existing contacts that have given consent, will be mapped as 'yes' to all three of the new consent types.
You can view the development roadmap we have planned for Q1 2024 here. We'll soon have alternative image providers available (in addition to Cap, and Car and Driving), and are also working on enabling HP as a finance type, if required. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.
All the best for 2024, and thank you for your ongoing custom.