Last month we prioritised the development team's efforts on some exciting funder API work in preparation for the launch of another new broker at the end of April. As a result things have been relatively quiet. However, we still made improvements to the broker CRM and website platform, mostly in response to requests from our brokers.
Currently, we have 25 brokers using our platform, and we are preparing to launch another 4 in the next 4 to 6 weeks. If you are interested in learning more about our software, please don't hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to provide you with a demo of our software, and you can even explore the platform in your own time using a working website and CRM. Afterwards, if you have any questions, we will be glad to answer them.
Email automation improvements
We continued to build on the changes we implemented in March, which aimed to assist brokers in streamlining their administrative tasks. Our focus was on the creation of automated and pre-formatted email templates that are triggered by specific events and actions in the CRM.
- We have added the ability for brokers to customise and send ad hoc emails with predefined fields, such as the manufacturer and model of a vehicle. These emails can be sent at the brokers' request, rather than being triggered by a specific event.
- In addition, we have added a new ‘event trigger’ that allows for the optional sending of an automated email on or after the delivery date of a vehicle. This can be set up in the 'Email Events' section and is useful for contacting customers post-delivery, such as inviting them to write a review or informing them about additional products like Lease Gap protection.
CRM and Website
- We have successfully addressed the issue where the cost of additional options to a vehicle exceeds £40,000, causing the vehicle to be subject to higher rates of road fund licence, and ultimately increasing the cost of the vehicle rental. Rather than displaying a warning that the rental amount is an estimate, brokers now have the option to activate a setting that automatically calculates any additional tax incurred and spreads it out over the rental period. This ensures a more accurate and predictable cost for the vehicle rental.
- We've improved the integration between our CRM and Xero, making it easier for brokers to generate invoices. They can now create an additional line or separate invoice for dealer rebates or bonuses, in addition to the existing invoices for dealer and funder commission and processing fees, with just one click. The invoices are automatically generated in Xero, simplifying the process.
- We have introduced a new setting that enables brokers to choose whether or not to include the disclaimer that the rental amount may be an estimate when options are added to the vehicle specification.
- We have removed the Basic List Price (BLP) from the vehicle description field, which is visible on quotes and vehicle orders, to prevent any potential confusion.
- Added a new 'Social Icons' block to display links to your social media channels within a page